Returns & Exchange Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase, If you change your mind for any reason, we'll gladly accept a return of any full priced or sale item subject to the following conditions:
- The item must be returned within 14 days of purchase together with original proof of purchase. We suggest all items are tried on as soon as they are received to ensue you are able to return items within the timeframe.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached, and have not been worn, altered or washed.
- Gift Cards may not be returned and are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- If you have received a Gift With Purchase, the gift must also be returned otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund.
- Monogrammed items may not be exchanged or returned.
- Sale items may not be returned for a refund.
How to return an item
Please re-package your item carefully so that the items are returned to us undamaged. For a refund, your return must be in original condition with tags attached.
Upon receipt of the items, they will undergo a quality review and once cleared, you will receive a refund or credit note for the purchase price (excluding original shipping cost) directly to the original method of payment used for purchase. We endeavour to process refunds as soon as they are recited but please allow up to 5 business days for returns to be processed. You will receive an email notification of the status of your refund once finalised.
We do not refund initial shipping charges for items returned, other than for faulty items. Sebastian Says is not liable for the loss of garments being returned. We recommend using a traceable delivery method and taking note of our tracking number.
Incorrect Items Sent
If you have received an item you did not order, we do sincerely apologise. Please email us at email@example.com so we can resolve this for you.
If your order has gone missing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolver this for you. Please note, due to insurance limitations, if your parcel is deemed lost in transit, we currently reserve the right to process a refund in lieu of the shipping a replacement order. Parcels acknowledgment as lot in transit by Sebastian Says will be reimbursed minus any logistic changes incurred due to customer error.
If an item arrives damaged, please contact our Customer Service team to submit a damaged goods claim within 48 hours of receiving. Photo evidence of the shipping box and damaged goods are required to receive a Return Authorisation. Claims are handled on a case by case bases and insufficient evidence may result in your claim being rejected. We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back.
What If My Items Is Faulty
We're so sorry if an item you received is not in perfect condition. Please follow the returns process below and attach a photo of the fault to the returns form. We will meet our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation which may include replacing the item if the stock is available or giving you a refund upon receiving your faulty item back. We also have a 3 Month Warranty period on all of our pieces; please note this excludes fair wear and tear.
How To Process A Damaged Goods Claim
Customers must contact Sebastian Says by email within 48 hours. email@example.com with the following information:
Proof of Purchase OR Original Order Reference Number
Date of Purchase
Include images of the damaged box and damaged item.
Po Box 327
Port Melbourne Victoria Australia 3207
PAYPAL HAS YOUR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS COVERED
* Up to 4 refunds per PayPal account on eligible purchases. A cap of $45 per refund request applies.
The Service is available at no additional cost to PayPal account holders who have registered for it at www.paypal.com.au/returns.
How do I make a Refund Request?
To submit a Refund Request, submit a claim within 14 days of returning the item and attach required documentation, available at www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new.
If any document is missing, you’ll need to submit it within 7 days of your initial submission.
1. The completed online claim form submitted via www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new;
2. The confirmation email for your PayPal transaction or a screenshot of your PayPal account showing that the entire price was paid using your PayPal account and displaying the PayPal transaction ID; and
3. A copy of your return shipment receipt that shows the amount you paid.
(a) If you use a service that tracks shipment, the receipt should also show the seller’s address;
(b) If you use regular post (with no shipment tracking), we also need a photo of the package showing the seller’s address.
4. If the return costs were deducted from the refund of your item, we also need a copy of the refund email from the seller or PayPal, showing the amount refunded to you.
Documents must be clearly legible and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the original documents as you may be asked to provide new copies if the copies are not sufficiently legible.
How will I be refunded?
If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
How will I know if my Refund Request is accepted?
PayPal will send you a:
(a) confirmation of receipt of your Refund Request: Within 1 business day
(b) notice of approval or rejection of your Refund Request: Within 5 business days from the receipt of your complete request
(c) refund to your PayPal account: Within 5 business days from the notice of approval of your Refund Request
For more information on the PayPal Refunded Returns Service, see the General Conditions of Use.